Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sleeplessness Pill

Very often I keep wondering if we can get a pill for getting rid of sleepiness. Everyday when I catch the early morning cab, no matter how well I would have slept the previous day, I feel sleepy while entering the office. Its the same feeling I used to have when I hated going to school because, I have not completed the assignments for the day :)
During my college days, one of my good friends, used to travel quite a distance and had the same problem with early morning classes - sleepiness. She used to ask me to pinch her every once in a while , the harder I pinch, she would say harder and harder and harder :)
Today I felt the same urge when I entered office early in the morning, can somebody give me a hard pinch or a pill to get rid of sleepiness....

No comments:

Post a Comment