Friday, April 3, 2009

Its 10:30 on a hot saturday morning.

I am in office . Wondering is the imbalance in life due to me or due to the people around me. Feeling that the character of Howard Roark in The FountainHead is a bit too much for the real life.

At times, life just feels stagnant. Its as if you are standing in a subway and the train is going past you. Absolutely no change in you for years, while your friends keep updating you about the changes that have happened or the changes that have affected their life lately.

the whole point is , I am not even sure if its good to not change and be stagnant. End of the day I realize nothing really matters other than what you feel about the day you spent .

what hurts more than anything is the memory of a good time and the urge to go back to that time and bring back the same place and same people around you. Sometimes, I feel desperate to go back to the times, when I enjoyed the most, playing games without thinking about anything else. Just eat when you are hungry, talk a lot and play games, fight with friends..... ah those were 3 best months of my life so far .

Am sure there is better in store , everytime you move out a period in life and look back, you feel probably it was not so bad , although when you are in it, you feel awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment